Group work can be an incredibly powerful way for men and young men to explore the issues and concerns facing them. We don’t often have the opportunities or forums to speak with each other about things that really matter to us. In my experience with groups, it is really powerful and transformative when we do.
Things you can expect from group work:
- A high level of safety and respect to explore specific issues and concerns.
- Learning from each others life experiences.
- Growing your self awareness and the flow on effects this can have to all your relationships.
- Concrete awareness and communication tools and techniques to take away and apply.
- A sense of shared experience and common ground.